बुधवार, 28 जून 2023

see You Later

Clouds are hoovering over here and there. I guess it would rain. I say Siya not to go outside without an umbrella otherwise she would wet badly. She smiles and tells when she was child she would afloat boats made of papers on stream of heavy rain.  she would like to afloat boats again on stream if she were once again a child. I know how crazy she was and what does it mean for being a child once again. Her childhood and what she has lost, i can gift them back  neither. Even rain of time fails to sweep her bad memories away. She let the umbrella remain hanging on wall and goes out.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

आज के भारतीयों के बीच प्राचीन भारत की दन्त कथाऍं

 आज के भारतीयों के बीच प्राचीन भारत की दन्त कथाएँ जब सिकन्दर भारतीयों से मिला, उसे आश्चर्य हुआ। भारतीयों ने बताया, भारत कितना विशाल है- उतर ...